This is your club. We want your input - comments and questions.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 7883 Charlottesville,
- Officers – President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Directors (7) – Director #1, Director #2, Director #3, Director #4,
Director #5, Director #6, Director #7
- Board of Directors – all Officers and Directors
Committees/Activities Chairs & other club emails
- By-Laws Revision - revise Club By-Laws.
- Buildings & Grounds
- submit a maintenance request or idea for improvement,
volunteer to help.
- Class 3
- questions about your firearm’s suitability. Approval required before
you may shoot fully automatic guns at the club.
- Forums Moderator - question, problem with online forums.
- Law Enforcement Liaison - local law enforcement agencies can request to
schedule club/range times. Members can send questions or comments
regarding police use of club.
- Membership - how to join, renewals, fob issues (lost, not working).
- Newsletter - comments, suggestions.
- Policies & Procedures Revision - revise Club Policies & Procedures.
- Programs - develop events/activities for Membership Meetings.
- Safety - safety issues at club, ideas for improvement.
- Spokesperson - spokesperson for club.
- Training - upcoming classes, suggestions and requests for courses.
- UVA Shooting - coordinates UVA shooters use of club.
- Webmaster - update club calendar, websites, interactive system admin.
- Work Coordinator - coordinates new applicants' fulfillment of their work-requirements.
- Cowboy Action
- High Nooners
- High Power Rifle
- International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA)
- Rivanna Rimfire Steel Plate Shooting
- Tactical Shooters Group (TSG)
- Women's Programs
- Youth Shooting
All club emails are listed on this page.